• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud in OS X does not recognize updated apps as updated

Participant ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of months ago I moved to a rural area of South Africa, where broadband speed is slow and data is relatively expensive. I subscribe to the Adobe Photographer plan. 

As I use 2 Mac machines (iMac and MacBook Pro OS X Mojave 10.14.6) I decided to go to a friend's home to download any Adobe updates due to the data drain, then transfer those updated apps and related library files from the MacBook Pro to the iMac. However, Creative Cloud update manager on the iMac shows all those apps as not updated even though they are. Both computers are using the same version (latest) of Creative Cloud.

I followed these Adobe Community suggestion without any luck. 

When i transferred the updated Adobe files (applications and application support files) from the MacBook Pro to the iMac, I made sure (from the modified file date) that I moved all related files to the same file locations. I tried each of the Adobe apps. They all opened. The only oddity was editing in Photoshop via Lightroom CC (said Raw Camera plug-in needed to be updated). If I open an image in Photoshop (as a stand-alone) and select the Camera Raw filter, the MacBook Pro shows Camera Raw as 12.2, while the iMac shows Camera Raw as 12.1....

How do I get Creative Cloud to recognize the updated apps without download or uninstalling/reinstalling the apps. Remember, data cost is prohibitive here.

Thanks for any help here.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?