Highlighted

Creative Cloud install freezes

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've been trying to install CC for the past two days and every time I try (which is about 3 or 4 times now) it ends up freezing somewhere along the installation process, whether it's 54.0% or 62.0%. Please can someone help me with this before I lose my mind? Thank you.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud install freezes

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've been trying to install CC for the past two days and every time I try (which is about 3 or 4 times now) it ends up freezing somewhere along the installation process, whether it's 54.0% or 62.0%. Please can someone help me with this before I lose my mind? Thank you.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your os?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your os needs to be 64 bit.

if it is, you have something on your computer preventing the app from writing files on your computer.  disable av/antimalware etc and run the app as admin by right clicking>run as admin.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all that but it didn't help, unfortunately

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/stop-responding-downloading-apps.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html

Also:

I had a similar issue.

Make sure that you have all Windows updates that are available.

The one thing that was causing it for me, believe it or not, was that I needed to do a clean installation of the latest Studio graphics driver from the NVIDIA website. After doing that and restarting, all was OK.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dan3694 LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know I've updated everything that needs updating; I tried again last night but no luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some other suggestions to try, if still no luck:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/updating-adobe-creative-cloud-stuck-at-39/m-p/10916241

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines