Running Windows 7 and I dont believe I have any other installers running

Thanks for any advice!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Hi ,

Try the given steps and let know if that helps!

1. Restart the computer in selective mode,follow the steps mentioned in given link:- http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/run-selective-startup-system-configuration#1TC=windows-7

2. If still issue persists, unhidden the Administrator user account, steps mentioned in following link:- HOW TO: Enable the build-in Administrator account in Windows Vista

Sarika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Task Manager/End Windows Installer worked for me - Win 10 P78 error code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had the same Problem, applied "PureXiii" Fix and it worked like a charm. Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no windows installer running in my task manager, but i still get the same error. Anyone know a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try shutting down Microsoft click to run, and keep telling it now until you get the CC install started...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 and closing the Windows installers in the Task Manager worked. CC started installing on its own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install using windows 10 and it won't work. I've checked the task manager. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried closing programmes in the taskmanager, but there are no such programmes running in the background. Any other solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!

I have a Sony Vaio with Windows 10 and I signed Creative Cloud from Adobe. When you try to install any of the CC products, you receive an error message: Code P87. I saw that a person here in the forum had this same problem a few years ago and managed to solve it. I did everything that was recommended to me. I contacted Adobe via chat and I did all the requested procedure. Nothing solved. When you try to install the DC or even the products individually, the same error is displayed. I do not know what else to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CTRL+ALT+DEL. CLICK ON  START TASK MANAGER.

UNDER THE PROCESSES TAB, THERE WILL BE TWO TOPICS (APPS & BACKGROUND PROCESSES)

UNDER THE BACKGROUND PROCESSES TOPIC SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE WINDOWS INSTALLER & WINDOWS INSTALLER (32bit).

CLICK AND THE TASK ON BOTH PROCESSES

ENJOY!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still not working for me, no installer running, no adobe processes running, nothing!! i can't work anymore. I need help. I follow all the troubleshooting steps since 2014 and nothing works. can't update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines