Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud installation stuck at 20%

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello our community,

plz i need a help i'm facing a problem with in 2 weeks, i can't complete my creative cloud installation and stucks at 20% Now i Have done all of these below instructions and still the problem exist

1: I have turned of my windows defender firewall and the ant-virus.

2: I have deleted OOBE and adobe Application manager in C:> Program files (×86) > Common files > Adobe

3: I have deleted Adobe creative cloud in C:> Program files (×86) > Adobe and also deleted OOBE in C:> Users > the user i'm using > Appdata > Local > Adopbe

4: I have installed adobe creative cloud cleaner Tool and Run as Administration i have cleaned all of cc

5: I have Un tick "TURN ON POP-UP BLOCKER" and Allowed All COOKIES in Internet explorer > Tools > internet options > Privacy and
Also I have Turned Un tick "use proxy server for your Lan" In Internet explorer > Tools > internet options > connection > Lan Settings > proxy server.

6: Then I have restarted my computer and still the CC stuck at 20% , my internet connection is very good.

What can i do Now, still i didn't found anyone Help me.
Plz help

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Hello,

Are you complaining this problem like me.
Let me try to help you with the way i have solved this problem, I was using windows 10 pro version 1709 and i didn't know which version of windows 10 i was Running but i was checking only windows update like drives and security update and that is not updating the version of windows you are using so to Know the version of windows 10 you are using lets check your window 10 version, go start menu > type settings and enter > click on system > go down an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shimali ahmed, Hello.
Try disabling your firewall and security software and try downloading.
The firewall may be blocking communication to the Adobe server.

Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Please see here for reference.
If the communication of these ports is blocked by the firewall, you cannot download or activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Are you complaining this problem like me.
Let me try to help you with the way i have solved this problem, I was using windows 10 pro version 1709 and i didn't know which version of windows 10 i was Running but i was checking only windows update like drives and security update and that is not updating the version of windows you are using so to Know the version of windows 10 you are using lets check your window 10 version, go start menu > type settings and enter > click on system > go down and click on About > scroll down and you will see windows specifications.
if the version you are running is 1709 this one is end of service and you can check in here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/ .
Update your windows 10 to the latest versions of may or September 1903 this versions are not End of services, and you can update in here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10.
When you update your windows 10 version to the latest i'm sure that the problem will fix. If you are going to fix the adobe creative cloud this problem adobe Photoshop "installation failed" to Update your window 10 to the latest version is enough to you and will fix. Hope you to help this and tell me if this helped to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using November 1903 Windows 10 and I still can not download Acrobat Pro DC passed 9%.

I am recieving between 5.5 to 6.5 Mbps on my Ethernet and I have download bigger files from Steam with no problem.

I have tried downloading with the firewall stopped but nothing has changed.

Looking forward to any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too. Photoshop stalled at 35% Illustrator Stalled at 35% . This issues have only arisen since I was changed over to CC desktop. So I Suspected CC Desktop was corrupted and repaired using the Adobe tool. It stalled. So I uninstalled using the Adobe tool.
Now the CC installer stalls at 17%. I've tried: 
Reboot Win 10
Reboot Modem
Overnight download

Turned firewall and Anti-Virus off
Shut everything else down

I contacted Adobe support, got told all the usual things. Adobe support took remote-control of my computer, turned-off my Firewall fiddled with lots of things and acheived nothing, it stalled at 35%. Next it was refered to a senior Adobe Support person who gave me a list of Ports to Whitelist. Made no difference.  

It's time Adobe came clean admitted they have a problem and fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hobbit25, sorry you continue to encounter problems utilizing your individual Creative Cloud membership.  The e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum, does this mean you are using your individual CC membership for your work?  If so, do you own and maintain the computer and network that you are utilizing the membership on?

I am also showing that your most recent support case is ADB-9829645-H7X6, and it was closed on November 21, 2019, after we received an e-mail from you.  You also mentioned in the support case that you were using the managed network at your office.  If you wish to use an individual membership, on a managed network, then you must have access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  If this is not possible, then an individual membership would not be appropriate to use, and instead, you would want a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership.  Both memberships allow greater control to manage the download and update process on the local network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frankly I don't know what defines a 'Managed Network' I'm an artist not an IT tech. I'm just one guy working on my own with a single modem using a PC and laptop.

More importantly, I don't use Adobe on my laptop but yesterday I was able to install CC desktop on the laptop. So this is NOT a connection issue. 

Yes, I did finally manage to update to Photoshop 2020 but nothing to do with the support I received. It was just sheer persistance, days of it. A lot of wasted time.

I have now attempted to re-install CC Desktop on my PC at least 20 times. Win10 was updated last night, I attempted again this morning - stalled at 17% again. So not a Win update issue. Adobe should know what is happenning in the download at the 17-18% CC point or 35% in the case of other apps. It can't be just coincidence, that multiple users are complaining about stalling at the same point. Stop deflecting back to the users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe seems unable to acknowledge there is a problem with their software/servers. 

After weeks of struggling with this issue, I overcame this by shutting down everything else and downloading at night. It took several attempts to get CC. Being persistent. Once I had CC reinstalled I turned-off the Auto-update and downloaded updates one at a time at night. All done with no changes to my computer. No changes to my connection. Firewall ON as usual. No special whitelisting. It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Hobbit25.  Did you ever locate any specific error messages, or was it a guess that the network would be more stable in the evening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On NO occasion was there an error message. Maybe Adobe's servers are more stable at night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that Hobbit25.

For future viewers of this discussion, you can use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html to locate and diagnose any errors that occur during the download process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with you.I have a brand new pc with windows 10 pro.I tried everything and when updating the apps they all freeze at the same %. I have tried the online IT from adobe but no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really cannot sort out any downloads either. Tried Lightroom Classic under Windows 7: got to 50% then froze. Retried loads of times: all suck at 5%.

Upgraded to Windows 10 (didn't really want to do that but doesn't CC need it?). Waste of my time and effort. Tried rebooting, switching off virus checking and firewall. Tried the uninstaller.... All a waste of time: still sticks at 5% whatever app I try to install. Sad. installation dioes not seem fit for purpose; I have used Adobe s/w since c1995 and never had such problems. I am paying 100s of pounds a year for s/w I cannot use.

[I am not technically  incompetent by the way. Worked with computers since 1974.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-brough-a1a79845/ ]

Don't tell customers to trawl through error logs; the installtion process should be robust and transparent.

Hoping for a better future ....

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, Mike.  If you do want to identify the error yourself, then I would recommend reviewing the log files, the percentage complete provides little to no guidance on what is causing the download and install process to fail.

If you do not wish to review the logs yourself, then you can download and run the CC Log Collector tool from http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html.  Once the logs are uploaded, then you will want to contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that the logs can be reviewed and resolution found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines