• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Installer Hangs at 19.5%

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to install Creative Cloud for the past few days. I tryed the CC installer a few times and every time it stopped downloading at 19.5%. I've been using Windows Task Manager to see if it's actually working and it was downloading at 1 Mbps (except when another app was using some speed, then it would drop to mabey .7 Mbps) I have slow internet, and very limited bandwidth (it's DSL). The next day I tried using the Premier Pro installer (the main software I want) and that did the same thing at 6%. Sometimes it would hang between that but I could always get it to start downloading again by scrolling through the tips slideshow that show up on that installer when it's working.

I used all the troubleshooting tools and confirmed I could access Adobe servers.

Has anyone had this problem? Is it just my internet or a bug? Could I get the software on a USB stick in install it that way?

Thanks for your help!  I'd really like to be able to edit videos again. 🙂

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this help article.  The logs should tell you what's blocking the 3 step process.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem as well. My computer would hang on 35% every time I used the link on the whichever adobe page you"re typically suppose to use. I had to find the 64-bit version and even though my internet connection is not very fast it d/l within 2 minutes. This is the link I used. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html I would like to add that I am still not out of the woods with my problems.

Now the creative cloud app will update on its own but trying to install any of my apps results in a hang-up at 42% every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheilan35960058, sorry to hear you are facing so many problems installing CC apps on the computer that you are using.  I reviewed the e-mail address you used to post to this public forum discussion, and it looks like you have both Team and Individual memberships under your account.  Does this mean the computer you are using is owned by an organization?  If so, then I would recommend reaching out to your local administrator to resolve the current errors.

Alternately, if you want to diagnose why the installation is pausing, then please utilize the suggestions that were offered by Nancy and review the log files.  I am sorry, but just being stuck at a certain percentage does not provide any guidance to resolve the errors you are facing.

If you do locate errors within the log file, then I would recommend starting a new public discussion with the specific error you are facing.  Starbirdx, the original poster, has not responded yet and it is extremely unlikely that you are both facing the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! The alternate download worked. Now I have CC installed and working. It did an update but hasn't installed any software yet, as I seems to get stuck at 4% on Premiere Pro. Our internet is under a lot of load right now because two people are using it, so I will try the download of Premier  overnight and let you know if that works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this difficulty as well. My pc gets hang on 35% every time I used the connection on the whichever adobe sheet you’re typically supposed to use. I had to catch the 64-bit version and even though my internet linking is not very fast it d/l inside 3 minutes. This is the link I used. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html I would like to add that I am still not out of the woods with my problems.

Now the original cloud app will inform on its own but trying to connect any of my apps outcomes in a hang-up at 42% each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines