• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CREATIVE CLOUD INSTALLER NOT RESPONDING

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded the creative cloud installer. When I double click it, I get a message that it is not responding. Running El Capitan OS X 10.11.3.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Moving to Creative Cloud Download & Install​

Hi Karenp49690442,

As you have mentioned that the Creative Cloud installer is not responding, kindly disable the Antivirus, computer firewall temporarily and try again.If it still doesn't work, kindly download a fresh setup and install it from here: Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial.

Just in case if it still doesn't work, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps shared here: "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Creative Cloud Download & Install​

Hi Karenp49690442,

As you have mentioned that the Creative Cloud installer is not responding, kindly disable the Antivirus, computer firewall temporarily and try again.If it still doesn't work, kindly download a fresh setup and install it from here: Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial.

Just in case if it still doesn't work, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps shared here: "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same problem, Creative Cloud installer doesn't respond. I tried the multiple troubleshooting tips you gave, with no result

I tried going through the independant trial version of Photoshop, managed to connect to my ID account but got a P1 error message before it even started installing.

Can you help ?

By the way, I am running OS X El Capitan 10.11.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pauliner13960264,

Kindly refer to the to steps shared in the following thread to manually remove the remnants of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app from your machine : illustrator reinstalling free trial 1 day old! After this try the installation of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app again and share the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my operating system as suggested by support to Sierra 10.12 and was able to install everything I needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add to this thread if anyone has issue-- if you run any kind of VPN, also turn that off as there's sometimes connection issue with trying to download.  I wish there was some kind of helpful message that would say network connection error or something, but anyway I figured it out finally.   Please also in the threads, if you are a moderator, please say "antivirus" spelled out instead of "av".  I had no idea what "av" was until I found this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. As per your suggestion, I disabled the anti-virus and followed the process. It got solved. I struggled for last two days with no solutions. But now it is done. It is a great relief.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines