• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud installing issue

Explorer ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so everything was working fine. Then a few days ago I get a message that Creative cloud needs to be repaired. So I run the repair and during the installation I get an error message (P50). So I uninstall previous version (I have to uninstall with Revo uninstaller because I get a message there is something wrong with the creative cloud uninstaller). I restart my computer, I install, sometimes it goes well, sometimes I get P50 again. Either way, even if I can install the software, it lasts maybe a day. Then everything starts all over again. I run on Windows 10. Thanks to anyone who can help! Sara

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please deinstall all Adobe app including the CC client. Then run the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool and then restart you machine.

After this try to reinstall the CC client and then the appropriate apps.

Please take also a look here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/failed-install-creative-cloud-desktop.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/Error_Code_2_failed_update.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#Uninstall%20th...

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you mean I have to uninstall ALL the applications?? Photoshop, bridge, lightroom? So I'll have to reinstall all my plugins, actions, brushes...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you mean I have to uninstall ALL the applications?? Photoshop, bridge, lightroom? So I'll have to reinstall all my plugins, actions, brushes...?

Yes.

I know that's a lot of work, but I think that's the best way.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😞 ok I'll try this weekend and let you know. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, So I did a complete uninstall, cleaned everything up and installed again. THis was yesterday. As of now everything seems to work fine, Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this morning I got, again, the pop up message that Creative Cloud needed repairing, but installation was not successful. Error P50 again. So cleaning evertything up did not work 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jaz72, sorry you are continuing to encounter problems. If you follow the four solutions offered by Axel in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/failed-install-creative-cloud-desktop.html are you able to successfully install the Creative Cloud desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, sorry for the delay but only today I had the chance to try things out. I could fially reinstall creative cloud desktop app. Lets see how long it lasts...

Thanks for your patience

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, Jaz72, it is a crazy time for everyone right now.  Please feel free to update your public discussion on this topic, when it is convenient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, 

I was able to update my apps but this moring, when I turned on my pc, I got a message, again, for the zillionth time, that creative cloud is corrupt or missing 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, Jaz72.  For your next steps, I would recommend contacting our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the error.

I would also recommend you avoid using any applications similar to the Revo Uninstaller in the future.  Using third-party cleaner/removal utilities leaves the computer in an unexpected state that can be difficult to correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thanks Jeff. As an update, I discovered that if I don't choose either option but I just close the error pop up, at the next restart creative cloud sometimes work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines