• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud is stuck in trying to sync my files

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer just got the CC installed and i'm trying to operate normally. Aside from sync problem, everything works OK.

The issue is with the CC sync, that is constantly in the sync state, pictured below. This state continues for the whole day, for the past 4 or 5 days until today. File count is always similar (around 10-20 of 600 files), and while some are already here (i can find them locally), some are still missing (i can only access them on the browser). And this is constantly like this for the past 4 or 5 days.

Can anyone help?

uxsquad_0-1592390977955.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have seen each of those links, listed in another thread, and none of the solutions affected this problem. However, thank you for being helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines