Highlighted

creative cloud issues

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Not sure what happened, but my adobe creative cloud won't allow me to open photoshop, and lightroom crashes before opening. Bridge works. I have done the adobe cleanup and uninstall and reinstall with no success.

Advice desperately needed.

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

creative cloud issues

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Not sure what happened, but my adobe creative cloud won't allow me to open photoshop, and lightroom crashes before opening. Bridge works. I have done the adobe cleanup and uninstall and reinstall with no success.

Advice desperately needed.

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have run the Adobe Creativ Cloud Cleaner Tool and restart you computer after you have uninstall the Adobe software?

If no then please do a clena reinstallation again by processing the steps below:

If this doesn't help we need more details about your system.

Which operating system do you use? Is your system up-to-date, espec. the graphic driver?

Do you have run any protection programs like virus scan etc.?

Do you get any error messages? If yes please post the exact message or an screenshot.

What has been change on your system before the error occur?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0