• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Keeps Logging Out

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I've searched Google and this forum but I haven't found anything that works.
Here's what's happening: I log in to the Creative Cloud app and 2-3 minutes later it logs out, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I've tried uninstalling it, downloading the latest version, and reinstalling it. It was O.K. for a couple of days but now it's back to logging out. ANY SOLUTIONS?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct answer or not, I've been dealing with this for months. Yes, I've had the fixes applied. Yes, I've had Adobe Support involved, several times. It works for a short while and then happens again. It still randomly signs me out at least once per day, generally WHILE I'm working on something. Looking through old forums I can see that this dates back to at least 2014. Ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting this too.
Absolutely disgusting that this issue hasn't been fixed. Surely it's a matter of just storing an authentication key ffs. Pirates are gonna pirate anyways but the legitimate customers are getting screwd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been going on for years. I don't know why they can't fix it. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also problems with it. When I choose wifi for the internet connection it seems all good. If I connect my laptop via UTP CAT5e cable (via a USB internet adapter) to my laptop the problems of signing of automatically starts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's funny you give these details. I never had the log out situation like this, but have a new work desk since a week where I'm connected with a Cat5e cable trough a UTP2USB adapter and it sometimes logs out every few minutes, turning of typekit and leaving my Indesign doc all in... Times or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jojakeem,

At least one other on this planet has the same issue. So it is not a user error. Hopefully a solution will follow.

Thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eventually deleting the opm.db file sollved it as described here:
sign in help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far working for me, few hours now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't delete opm.db but just connected the Cat5e cable trough a UTP2USB adapter again...and...still signed in...so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue as well. Creative Cloud constantly signs me out. I've tried all of the fixes that the adobe site recommends - no luck. Abobe - are you listening? Please fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, it all started when updating to cc 2018.  I had been using 2015 and never had this problem.  I have tried all the online suggestions as well and nothing works.

This is super frustrating as I am in a production environment and having to log back in ever 10 damn minutes to reauthorize fonts is miserable.

For my personal copies I stopped buying at CS6 as it was the last one on disc and didn't have this kind of BS problem.  At work I don't have that kind of luxury though.

Since Adobe can't seem to get off their collective asses to fix an ongoing problem I wonder if I can still find copies of CS6 to buy for work too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happens to me as well. The issue appeared like a month ago. And Creative Cloud keeps logging me out. Have to sign in every time I want to use any of the CC products.

Also, I've tried everything I found in any forum post. The last resort os to re-install Windows. Though I'll wait for the CC Fall update. Fingers crossed this issue will be long gone by then.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been going on for years. I just had Adobe support show me how to fix it again and they said it was a permanent fix. Sure. Three days later it's happening again.

The thing that sucks is I'm getting ready to travel where I'll have limited access to wifi an when this issue happens, the apps won't run. They 'forget' that they've 'phoned home' recently and refuse to run.

I wish I knew how to escalate up the adobe chain. Maybe writing a letter to the CEO might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

None of these work for me. It only seems to happen in Adobe Pro DC. It is very annoying. In fact, I was just again logged out as I was composing this post.

Help

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just chiming in to say "me, too". This has been happening for well over a year, and I've contacted Adobe Support to no avail. It is absolutely infuriating when it happens multiple times a day, since all my TypeKit fonts suddenly disappear out of my document and I have to wait 2-3 minutes for them to sync in again.

Adobe, please freaking fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interestingly, it appears I may have posted a couple days too early. Once CC got updated to 2019, it's been pretty stable so far. I've used Illustrator (the most common culprit) for several hours over multiple sessions and have not been logged out. I'm hopeful that this is finally fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it is stable as well. Since my last post not logged out automatically anymore. Top!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yip me too, thing is , SOMETIMES it lasts all day sometimes multiple days but eventually it always goes back and logs me out for no reason.

And i've never applied a fix at all, so maybe it is environmental but I have no idea where to start troubleshooting, will try possible solution above^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been having the same issue and it’s so frustrating, I have deadlines, as I’m sure we all do, and this is so time consuming and throws off the creative flow.

Adobe, you need to fix this STAT. I hate paying for something this makes me so frustrated and tied up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No...not stable anymore. More and more often I got signed out with internet cable attached. Today I am back to wifi again. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problem with my programs including the CC App. But I get from time to time logged out from the web access to the fora.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course you don't!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pierreh80104776  wrote

Of course you don't!

Of course! May be you could suggest something useful to Marie...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines