Highlighted

Creative Cloud Keeps Logging Out

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I've searched Google and this forum but I haven't found anything that works.
Here's what's happening: I log in to the Creative Cloud app and 2-3 minutes later it logs out, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I've tried uninstalling it, downloading the latest version, and reinstalling it. It was O.K. for a couple of days but now it's back to logging out. ANY SOLUTIONS?

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Creative Cloud Keeps Logging Out

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I've searched Google and this forum but I haven't found anything that works.
Here's what's happening: I log in to the Creative Cloud app and 2-3 minutes later it logs out, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I've tried uninstalling it, downloading the latest version, and reinstalling it. It was O.K. for a couple of days but now it's back to logging out. ANY SOLUTIONS?

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Jan 29, 2018 3
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Jan 29, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct answer or not, I've been dealing with this for months. Yes, I've had the fixes applied. Yes, I've had Adobe Support involved, several times. It works for a short while and then happens again. It still randomly signs me out at least once per day, generally WHILE I'm working on something. Looking through old forums I can see that this dates back to at least 2014. Ridiculous.

Translate

Translate

Jun 22, 2018 27
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting this too.
Absolutely disgusting that this issue hasn't been fixed. Surely it's a matter of just storing an authentication key ffs. Pirates are gonna pirate anyways but the legitimate customers are getting screwd.

Translate

Translate

Jul 04, 2018 24
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been going on for years. I don't know why they can't fix it. Very frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Jul 31, 2018 8
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also problems with it. When I choose wifi for the internet connection it seems all good. If I connect my laptop via UTP CAT5e cable (via a USB internet adapter) to my laptop the problems of signing of automatically starts.

Translate

Translate

Aug 02, 2018 1
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's funny you give these details. I never had the log out situation like this, but have a new work desk since a week where I'm connected with a Cat5e cable trough a UTP2USB adapter and it sometimes logs out every few minutes, turning of typekit and leaving my Indesign doc all in... Times or something.

Translate

Translate

Oct 31, 2018 2
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jojakeem,

At least one other on this planet has the same issue. So it is not a user error. Hopefully a solution will follow.

Thanks for your reply.

Translate

Translate

Nov 01, 2018 1
Participant ,
Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eventually deleting the opm.db file sollved it as described here:
sign in help

Translate

Translate

Nov 02, 2018 2
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far working for me, few hours now.

Translate

Translate

Nov 03, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't delete opm.db but just connected the Cat5e cable trough a UTP2USB adapter again...and...still signed in...so far.

Translate

Translate

Nov 04, 2018 0