• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Keeps Logging Out

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I've searched Google and this forum but I haven't found anything that works.
Here's what's happening: I log in to the Creative Cloud app and 2-3 minutes later it logs out, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I've tried uninstalling it, downloading the latest version, and reinstalling it. It was O.K. for a couple of days but now it's back to logging out. ANY SOLUTIONS?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and your realise ''I have no problem with my programs including the CC App'' don't help at all!

Rename SLStore to SLStore.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe

Mac:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Once done please rename OOBE to OOBE.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Local\Adobe

Mac:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Good luck that's a problem since at least 5 years, everyone got it one day or the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont understand why there is some answers marked as "correct" if there is NO correct answers.
Nothing works.
Still logging out. Maximum period of time CC is logged in is about 1 minute.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12 month ago the question was asked and answered and OP did not return to elaborate his problem. This  means that probably the answer was correct to The OP and he marked it correct.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Between themself Adobe ACP's do that a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having constant issues as well. The strange thing is how sporadic the logging out behaviour is. For days I won't have any issues and then suddenly one day (like today) I get logged out every 5 - 10 minutes. I have tried all the licensing fixes, had Adobe support involved as well NOTHING works for longer than a day.

Adobe - FIX your software please!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started having this problem out of nowhere.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE> WTF ADOBE>>??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this issue as well.... nothing is helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the SAME problem, it's 2019 NOW. Why PAY for SHIT SERVICE? Loggin me out every minute~? Can't package/activate fonts< COME ON~! I pay for this??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why this problem is still not fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, not it doesn't stay logged in for more than 30 minutes at a time. Sorry but this is driving me to look for alternatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joining the choir! Getting logget out every 3-4 minutes. Just started doing that out of the blue.

Totally kills the workflow, fu**** up text, fonts etc over and over.

I still use Muse and every time I get logged out, Muse also crashes.

It's unacceptable for at paid (and not cheap) service/product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Just started happening this week.

Very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, this really starts getting terribly annoying.. and I wonder, why Adobe doesn't care, is none of them reading this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

funny thing, btw.. it began logging me out constantly, since I refused logging in using my facebook account.

I just logged in using fb legitimation again and will let you know if this solves the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not using my fb or any third party account for any unrelated service. I simply do not like fb to know if or if not I'm using a specific software. CC works very good without fb.

And needless to say: CC works fine with little or no problems on my computers.

Some indications:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent an entire day scrubbing every single Adobe file and .dll and registry entry from my pc. Reloaded only CC, Acrobat DC, Indesign and Premier Pro. These are the programs I use to make my living every single day. Logged me out after I downloaded the programs. Today I started work on a video project and was LOGGED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adobe absolutely sucks and if I can get my client to drop Adobe I will. That would mean approximately 30 licenses.
I absolutely DESPISE Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it's strange, but as I told here earlier already.. I recognized that it began troubling me with this when I refused logging in via facebook. So I tried that and used the fb-LogIn again - since then - the issue is gone. Many might fret about this and it might not be THE solution, but for me, it works, that's all that counts for me atm, I need to get my jobs done..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m happy that worked for you, but as I connect to multiple client FB accounts, and my Adobe business products are NOT connected to FB, the solution you present is irrelevant. I need to get work done as well, and I need reliable software to accomplish that. Anything that is not FB, but only works through a FB login is just useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution I present is relevant for me and maybe all those who link the cloud with fb. I got access to several fb acounts, too. That doesn't matter at all if you link it with your own one. What I shared, is how I made it work for me, I'm not an Adobe employee, Unfortunately I got no time for your pathos and solve it a clean way. But I wish you good luck! And thank you for your effort on that, please share if you found a solution. I really hope you can find out something more relevant for all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been on with Adobe Support for over an hour looking for a solution.

Nothing so far.

Ive not asked for your time.

carry on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Adobe spent 1 1/2 hours or so yesterday doing most of the same troubleshooting as before, to no avail. The tech escalated the issue. I received a call today from an Adobe 'senior expert'. After a few minutes of following the senior tech's instructions, without giving them access for a change, they told me they had deactivated my computer from the back end. It appears to be working now. I'm logged in and working with several of the apps without incident. They then gave me a link to the usual solutions, which haven't worked ever, so I'm not sure why they bothered, but for now it appears to be solved for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spoke too soon. Back to the original login loop.  Unbelievable.  Offensive language removed by moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of curiosity, have you changed the email that your account is associated with? I've been trying to pin down this bug for about a year since clearly Adobe isn't, and I realized today that it all started about at the same time that I changed emails

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chiming in here as well. Loggin me out every 3 minutes, can't do my job. Very frustrating. Tried all the fixes suggested as well. No luck 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem since I changed computer from one with win 7 till one with win 10. I almost gave up when I for some reason I dont remember logged in to the the cloud service. Not only to Creative Cloud, but also to the space where you can store files. I dont use that cloud space, but since I logged in I have not been automatically outlogged from Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines