• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Keeps Logging Out

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I've searched Google and this forum but I haven't found anything that works.
Here's what's happening: I log in to the Creative Cloud app and 2-3 minutes later it logs out, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I've tried uninstalling it, downloading the latest version, and reinstalling it. It was O.K. for a couple of days but now it's back to logging out. ANY SOLUTIONS?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news (for me). It seems it is solved. For days long not logged out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this same problem!!! Trying to render a project for client, logged out every three minutes, can't complete the render. Infuriating and costing me money. Stop updating your program every month. Its unneccesary and inconvenient for your paying customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has ocassionally bugged me too. Here's what worked for me on Mac this morning (after the 'correct answers' on this thread didn't): 

1. Sign out of CC (won't be hard). Quit the CC app. Go to your Applications folder and find Adobe Creative Cloud.
  2. Open the Uninstall app that's conveniently there (almost as if Adobe are expecting you to do this)
  3. You'll have an option to 'Repair' the app instead of delete it. Choose that.
  4. It then looks like it's simply downloading the latest version – let it do its thing.
  5. Once it has finished, open the Creative Cloud app and sign in. 

I did this several hours ago after being kicked out about 10 times in a row. So far, so good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter thanks for the response and advice! I'm on a PC actually, but managed to get it to stop logging me out after, updating the premiere app, updating the adobe app, going into my internet connection settings and un-checking "autmoatically detect LAN settings" and then restarting my whole system.  This isn't the first time this has happened and generally some combination of updating, re-installing, and re-starting seems to work. 

But honestly, I really dislike how frequently Adobe posts updates for their apps.  The updates seem to be rolled out too soon and are frequently buggy. I much prefer to stay on a stable working version until large projects are completed.  Also I frequently share projects with collaborators and other editors and we're constantly having to update to buggy updates to all stay on the same version. 

ADOBE PLEASE STOP UPDATING APPS SO FREQUENTLY, IT IS NOT HELPFUL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this exact same issue, creative cloud randomly signing me out. I'm wasting so much time having to keep signing back in again and again. I contacted adobe support and as I could sign in at that precise time, they couldnt find the issue and said I'd have to just put up with it!!!? Disgusting considering how much I pay for their service each month. Still no fix for this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud signs me out every 5 minutes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me.  InDesign and the latest Illustrator will not open (yet it shows that it is inside the TasK manager) until I log out and log back in. Even then it's not a gaurantee to work. Beyond frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started having this probably on my work PC maybe the end of last year when there was an update. I have been working from home because of the pandemic and using my personal laptop and personal wifi. When I remotely connect to my work PC, I have the usual disconnecting issue. The other day I downloaded InDesign to my actual laptop because I was fed up with the disconnecting (my laptop is old and a little slow which is why I initially didn't dl it). I have not had to reconnect on my laptop once since then. I am not a techy person and I only know the basics of InDesign and the Creative Cloud and internet connections and all that. The only thing I can think of that is different is that my work internet connection is constantly switching between different IP addresses. The only reason I know this is because a vendor's website that I frequent constantly logs me out every few minutes. I emailed their IT guy and he said it's a security thing and that because my internet switches between two IP addresses it's consider a threat, or something like that. I have no idea if this has been mentioned previously in this thread but I wanted to throw that out there in case it coul help someone. Like I said, I am not an IT person so if anything I said doesn't make sense, please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very infuriating issue. Had to be called back from Adobe Support 4 times and worked with them around 3 hours. Every. Single. Time. They ended up just creating a completely new Administrator account and concluded that there was something wrong with privileges to the account (already Administrator). They deleted and changed so many services on my computer, I'm not even sure if it will affect my computer in the future. Only solution for me seems to be using a different Administrator account to launch Adobe CC and their applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very, very, very, very frustrating. Creative Cloud constantly signs me out. I've tried ALL the 'Delete' and 'Uninstalling' and 'Reinstalling' advice and it's still signing me out! Adobe wanted access to my machine but this is an office laptop and policy doesn’t allow third party remote access. But reading Milton_Hwang's account, who has the same issue, i'm not sure it would be wise having Adobe thrash around inside my laptop, deleting god knows what, with no apparent success. Prior to this issue everything was fine. I've never, never, had this issue and what's more frustrating is that Adobe wants its customers to solve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Suddenly happening to me daily, sometimes twice or three times daily, with the latest CC update. Which means you're also signed out of any Adobe fonts that were turned on too, so documents won't print properly to PDF. This is a huge problem when deadlines are coming and you need to deliver a final PDF. 

Had Adobe not managed to purchase and destroy all the competition along the way, they'd now be beholden to fix the many 8-year-old bugs, or risk customers jumping ship with their $52/month. There IS no other ship, is the problem. Antitrust issues, anyone?

Adobe, can you please address this? Lost time, lost work, lost wages, mounting frustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've actually lost count of the amount of times it has signed me out today. This is a problem that Adobe are ignoring. Hoping that a quick workaround is the answer instead of attacking the root cause. And there will be a root cause. This is happening to too many users. Come on Adobe get it sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines