• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud keeps reporting updates

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last few days, each time I start my PC and log on, I get a notification "Creative Cloud has been updated". I'm pretty sure it isn't being updated every day, so how do I stop this, please? Creative Cloud version is 5.2.0.436, Core Sync 4.3.48.36, CCX Process 3.7.1.2, CC library 3.8.27.3 and my PC is running Windows 10 from a non-privileged account. Apps installed are Lightroom Classic and Photoshop.

On a different PC (but the same versions etc), I often get a message saying "click here to complete installation", but when I do so, nothing happens, and when I open CC it seems to show that everything is up to date. Then the same happens on the next logon. Can anyone explain this, please?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I have the same problem. Every time you restart my pc CreateCloud wants to update itself, even though the latest version is installed. This problem does not occur on another PC. I can not cancel the update, it blocks the installation of other programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines