• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud keeps signing me out.

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest version of Creative cloud and my apps yesterday. Now, Creative Cloud signs me out after a couple of minutes and when I try to sign in again, I have to go through the 2 step verification process - repeatedly. Most of my programs are working despite this, except that my libraries are not loading and my fonts keep having to be re-synced. That said, Acrobat won't work. It says that I have to activate the program and as soon as I try to sign in through it, it signs me out.

I am on a Windows 10 computer with the latest updates. 16 gb ram. How do I get this to stop?

Thank you

Pauli Smith

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Hi there,

In order to check what is the root cause of this behavior, I would request you to share the licensing logs from the impacted machine when the issue occurs.

Kindly use the tool to collect logs: Log Collector Tool

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here:

Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these worked. for one thing, I don't use Internet Explorer, I don't even have it installed on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Axel, none of these suggestions worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

In order to check what is the root cause of this behavior, I would request you to share the licensing logs from the impacted machine when the issue occurs.

Kindly use the tool to collect logs: Log Collector Tool

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I send you the log?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no answer as to how and who I send the log to. It has been a month since I first asked this question and I'm still getting signed out within a minute of signing in.

KanikaS marked her question as correct. I have a response to that, but it isn't very nice, and I do try to be nice.  I am beyond frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you run the tool please sign in to the Creative Cloud. Once the tool has finished the log files are saved as a ZXP file on your desktop. Click Continue to share the log files with Adobe. The logs are uploaded and you receive a confirmation mail at your registered email ID with the log upload status.

Do you have tried a complete and clean reinstallation of your CC apps?

From my past experiences with problems I can suggest the following steps:

1) Use the CC Desktop App to deinstall  all CC apps

2) Deinstall the CC Desktop App

3) Download and run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove all Adobe 'stuff'.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Then reboot your PC

4) Install the CC Desktop App

5) Open the CC Desktop App and install the latest versions of the appropriate CC apps

All this sounds drastic and it does take time and effort, but a clean installation can fix many problems.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel, thank you for responding to my post.

I logged in and ran the tool. At the end it gives me a link where the log is stored and then a note to automatically share with Adobe customer Care, please log in to Creative Cloud and rerun the tool.

As for the other suggestions you gave me, in the past month I have done all of the above. I even went so far to wipe my computer and reinstall windows 10 latest version. I did remove my CC programs through the CC Desktop first.

On the up side, last night I saw that there was an update for Photoshop and that fixed some of the bugs within the program. Today when I checked my account, to my surprise, I was still logged into Adobe via my CC Desktop app. Of course the log collector doesn't think that I am. 🙂

I still can't stay signed into Acrobat DC for more than a few seconds.

Thanks,

Pauli

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really frustrated, I"m not getting any answers, and my Adobe Creative Cloud is up for renewal the end of the year. I may just not renew and go back to CS6. At least it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. This has been happening for months with many calls with multiple Adobe reps trying to resolve the issue to no avail. It's really starting to get to me. Some of the apps still work when I'm signed out but any fonts I had synced through Adobe are removed from my system. I've lost many hours of my time trying to get this fixed. I've sent logs to Adobe with no response.

Pulling my hair out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I am now having the same issue. I am trying to send a document through Adobe Sign, a window pops up saying due to an error, you have been logged out, I click on the sign in button in the message, and nothing happens. apparently many subscribers have been having this issue at it has never been resolved, whats the deal? I m really tired of paying for something that continually has problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a glitch in Acrobat, I went directly to the cloud and sent my doc from there, ADOBE, FIX THE GLITCH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this is very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure who is looking at this, but I have the same issue. I click on Adobe Creative Cloud and log in - and it immediately says that I am logged out - with no explanation. I can log into Adobe using my updated password, and that works fine. I have used the tool that was indicated by Kanita, but don't know where to send it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got on with tech support and they remoted in. Basically he removed Adobe Creative Cloud from my computer and then I re-installed it, and that seemed to fic the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue for over 12 months! It was driving me insane.

After putting in a complaint to Adobe Senior Management (via LinkedIn) about the lack of support I was experiencing, I was finally able to get someone to remote into my PC to stop Adobe CC constantly signing me out.
The solution, reset your Windows 10 "hosts" file:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/972034/how-to-reset-the-hosts-file-back-to-the-default

We fixed this last Friday night and it hasn't signed me out since. Fingers crossed this is the solution I have been looking for, but will keep testing for the remainder of this week to be sure.

Regards,

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more nail in the Adobe coffin. What a waste of our time, to figure out a bug with such a miserable loop of user experience, that has been commented on here for 6 YEARS.

For the cost of just one year of Adobe's "discounted" charitable organization CC subscription, my small non-profit could currently buy 3 fully licensed, one-time-payment seats of the entire Affinity suite. You better believe we are looking at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been fighting this issue for months. Multiple calls to support. Sometimes they can fix it for a couple days. Yesterday they suggested that I go to a one monitor workstation instead of two. When I go into my support history the helpdesk had logged it as 'crashing on startup' - nope, told him repeatedly it wasn't crashing, I just keep having to sign in. I've removed and reinstalled all the Adobe stuff 2x. No luck. Super frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem (while working in Lightroom Adobe logs out, with no warning, and requires 2 factor authentication to get working again, happens randomly but roughly every two hours), been doing it for about three months. Multiple calls to Adobe support, they variously uninstall and re-install Creative Cloud or specific files, it is pretty clear they have no standard solution to this problem. One of the more recent calls the Adobe support rep said that there were multiple causes,  I think I have invested about 6 hours in this so far, on calls to Adobe / with them remote controlling to search for the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and it's driving me nuts 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only fix I have found so far is to work offline / turn on flight mode on my laptop / disconnect internet. This stops creative cloud from being able to validate my license and log me out. Of course this reduces productivity / value of Adobe tools massively as there is no access to on line content. But at least it doesn't log me out. I will call Adobe again at some point but I have been spending more time on the phone with them recently than getting my work done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed - I’ve called enough and have heard enough to know calling just
wastes valuable time. Logging out of Creative Cloud every time I walk away
from the computer helps, but is still a pain and not a guarantee. I keep
updating, hoping the releases have a fix. If I ever get a fix, I’ll
probably not update for a long time. Reliability would be preferred to new
features at this point, for sure. Seems like it should be an easier fix.
Especially for the monthly cost of the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem for the past week. Adobe was no help and after reading all of these comments I see that a work around might be more useful. What a waste of money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a nightmare!

I have been having the same problem for about the length of the UK Lockdown and more!! I have spent more time with Adobe online and remotely than anyone else LOL! Tried every fix in all the chats and NOTHING has worked. Will try Steveb's suggestion as the online libraries etc seem to be the issue.

If anyone has any solution, please post asap. THANKS!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines