• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud keeps signing me out.

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest version of Creative cloud and my apps yesterday. Now, Creative Cloud signs me out after a couple of minutes and when I try to sign in again, I have to go through the 2 step verification process - repeatedly. Most of my programs are working despite this, except that my libraries are not loading and my fonts keep having to be re-synced. That said, Acrobat won't work. It says that I have to activate the program and as soon as I try to sign in through it, it signs me out.

I am on a Windows 10 computer with the latest updates. 16 gb ram. How do I get this to stop?

Thank you

Pauli Smith

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Hi there,

In order to check what is the root cause of this behavior, I would request you to share the licensing logs from the impacted machine when the issue occurs.

Kindly use the tool to collect logs: Log Collector Tool

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, when will you fix this. This is getting very tiresome to continue to log in every time I open one of the Adobe apps. I added the Adobe Account Access mobile but that is almost as bad as entering the username and password every time. 

FIX THIS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again this morning I had to log in again and the mobile account app did not work either. I was working in Photoshop, editing an image, and poof...I was logged out. This time the mobile app worked to help log back in. You are making it very difficult to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again today auto signed out of Adobe and Photoshop closed. The problem is NOT related to Windows 10 but is an Adobe problem. I have worked with Adobe support and they can't figure it out.

When will this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 Times today!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  Losing work- extremely frustrating.  In my software business, we would categorize this as a DATA LOSS situation, the very worst for customers, and very damaging to the company.  It should be treated with the highest priority, as if the building were on fire.  Ran the Log Collector Tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so FRUSTRATED! I can't believe they don't do anything about it. 

I am being sign out all the time I am loosing so much time by signing in multiple times a day. Can't work like this... 

Why am I being sign out while exporting images for example? I can export max 8 images at once. That's great when I need to export about 50. God dammit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Last time I called support they suggested that something wasn't compatible
and I should buy a new computer. How's that for stellar service?

Thanks,

*James Ecker*

*Advertising Coordinator*

*Ayre/Rhinehart Realtors*

4809 Jefferson Ave

Midland, MI 48640

*989-698-1204*

*advertising@ARhouse.com*

*www.ARhouse.com *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines