• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud killed my internet

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Creative Cloud and proceeded to download/install several apps from it.  A couple finished downloading but then the panel switched to the gray no internet connection error screen.  Not only that but now my computer refuses to connect to my network at all.

Something similar happened on my laptop when installing there- the no connection screen would pop up and my connection would switch to limited.  This was fixed however by resetting the wireless adapter every time it disconnected.  Doing that over and over again I eventually got everything I needed and there were no more issues.

But here, nothing I do fixes the connection.  Windows doesnt let me uninstall either without an internet connection.  Restarting the computer, unplugging the wireless, resetting the network adapter, completley shutting off Avast and Comodo havent worked either. I’m on Windows 10 home 64bit.  Date and times are correct.  

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud does not "kill your Internet". There must be a different reason. I also do not see why you would need internet to uninstall (but I never tried, I have to say...)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open to suggestions then... everything was working perfectly fine until I started downloading the adobe software. It was the exact same issue downloading to my laptop except to a lesser degree. On my laptop I’ve had zero connectivity issues since downloading the cloud software. This pc is brand new and the wireless was working perfectly. When I click uninstall it requires the adobe uninstaller which is non functional without an internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Funny you say that. I am experiencing Adobe killing my internet. Completely fine until I start an update then my wifi adapter shows no internet connnectivity although still connected to WiFi. Disconnecting from the network and reconnecting start the internet again and gets Adobe updating until it kills my internet again. Every other device on my network stay connected fine, just the window's 10 PC I'm updating adobe on loses connectivity. No netowork issues any time except when I go to update Adobe apps and issues EVERY time I go to update Adobe apps. Correlation is not causation, but it makes a hell of a case for it in this instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem.  This video saved me for big-time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if745CpIr_Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines