Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud Missing or damage on Mac

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people,

The CC desktop app wont launch.The wheel just spins and error pops up saying something is missing or damaged and i either quit or repair. I have tried the repair option, it installs the app but then again it wont open. I un-installed, restarted, installed the CC Desktop app, restarted and tried other stuff  using the different solutions that i have read from this community, yet i am unable to launch the app. The wheel just spins and error pops up again.

Need help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Megaruv, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?  There is no membership associated with the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum.

If the computer and network you are installing on is managed by the organization that you work for, then please contact your local help desk for assistance.  You are currently posting in the Download & Install forum which is designed to answer questions from individual users.  

We do have the Enterprise & Teams forum at https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/bd-p/enterprise-and-teams?page=1&sort=latest_replies... which designed to answer questions related to organizations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines