• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud not working

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think i have deleted some major files of creative cloud programme on my system by mstake and now its not working can someone pls help me out what should i do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More Details are needed to help.

The only thing you can try from the minimum details you have included is to use the CC Cleaner Tool to Remove ALL Adobe software and then Reinstall the CC DTA and then the software you have a subscription for.

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us more about your operating system and version, the software and version. Please use EXACT version numbers. "Latest version" does not tell us that you really have the latest version and will no more be true at the next version level.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voici ma réponse
macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6
iMac (21.5 inches, mi-2010) 3,06 Ghz Intel Core i3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your reply about your system specs is great BUT "IF YOU" deleted some program files (IE the files needed to actual open and run certain programs, Not just your personal Data files) the only remedy for that is to Uninstall Completely and then Reinstall completely.

Sure possibly Replacing the files you deleted MIGHT FIX your problem but do you remember the Exact Files you Deleted? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines