Highlighted

Creative Cloud not working

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying since a long time ago to install the CC once I payed to use LR and PS but doesn't works...
One I install the CC, I get this message: "you do not have access to application management functionalities. To manage the applications, an authorization from your IT administrator may be required."
Capture d’écran 2020-04-23 à 12.51.29.png
I cant see programs on the adobe CC screen to process at the downloading. 

I try everything...EVERYTHING! And damn, nothing works. 
I download the CC cleaner tool, many times. clean things but everytime is staying one only things: the Fix Host File. I cant delete it.  
I know now how to get the access inside him but what to do after that? 

I try to call the Adobe customers service, but after waiting twice 50 minutes without answer, Nothing helps me currently. 

Thanks in forward for your help.

Nils

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud not working

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying since a long time ago to install the CC once I payed to use LR and PS but doesn't works...
One I install the CC, I get this message: "you do not have access to application management functionalities. To manage the applications, an authorization from your IT administrator may be required."
Capture d’écran 2020-04-23 à 12.51.29.png
I cant see programs on the adobe CC screen to process at the downloading. 

I try everything...EVERYTHING! And damn, nothing works. 
I download the CC cleaner tool, many times. clean things but everytime is staying one only things: the Fix Host File. I cant delete it.  
I know now how to get the access inside him but what to do after that? 

I try to call the Adobe customers service, but after waiting twice 50 minutes without answer, Nothing helps me currently. 

Thanks in forward for your help.

Nils

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?