Highlighted

Creative Cloud notification false red dot

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I (re)start my MacBook, there appears a red dot in the Creative Cloud menu icon while there noting to notify. No messages, no updates to install nor installed.

Why this red dot? And how can I get rid of it? It distracts and makes me open Creative Cloud every time only to get rid of the red dot and only to learn that there's nothing to read or see.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud notification false red dot

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I (re)start my MacBook, there appears a red dot in the Creative Cloud menu icon while there noting to notify. No messages, no updates to install nor installed.

Why this red dot? And how can I get rid of it? It distracts and makes me open Creative Cloud every time only to get rid of the red dot and only to learn that there's nothing to read or see.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines