• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud only shows me my current version and the latest that is not compatible

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC used to offer a variety of previous versions of the software, so I never felt like I had to have "auto-update" on.

I guess now I should do that, except the newest versions are all incompatible with my system. I can't upgrade my system right now, so I am stuck with some faulty software unless I go through a long chat with someone.

I would like to make a request that Creative Cloud offers the latest version that is compatbile with a user's system, rather than their current version and a version they can't access because their system is a year old.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gord,

My issue was that I currently have 2020 versions and some of them have bugs which I cannot update with fixes.

For example, I had 17.0.1 of After Effects installed and could not open my project file after working with the rotobrush.

Fixed issues in After Effects

I wanted to update to 17.7, but I couldn't access it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why have you deleted your previous account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines