Highlighted

Creative Cloud parental control on mac issue

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mac seems to have been interfered with. creative cloud is somehow controlling parental controls and the mac is unresponsive. anyone else had this problem?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud parental control on mac issue

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mac seems to have been interfered with. creative cloud is somehow controlling parental controls and the mac is unresponsive. anyone else had this problem?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No and I seriously doubt the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is Controlling the parental controls on your Mac. It simply Can Not Do That.

If your computer has been interfered with I suggest you place a Password on your user account and stop Auto Sign in and set it to always ask for the password when waking from sleep. Oh and stop letting other people use your computer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines