• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud Photoshop CC installation failed.

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Everytime I try and install Photoshop via the creative cloud desktop app I get a failed installation message.

Followed by this summery:

Exit Code: 34

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR:

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 1 fatal error(s), 0 error(s)

FATAL: Payload 'Camera Profiles Installer_8.3_AdobeCameraRawProfile8.0All 7.0.0.108 {3E2A282C-3E78-44F4-AB5F-021300B2CEE0}' information not found in Media_db.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone help???

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that Camera Raw is corrupted on your system or you were having a beta build of Ps installed.

Run the Cleaner tool to remove any instances of Ps CC :http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html . Restart your system and then try installing Ps again. If it does not work please let me know, I would try to resolve it over a connect session.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I've run the cleaner a few times and now there is no Photoshop installastion listed.

I've restarted and tried but I get the same error report again..

How does the connect session work?

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have provided the connect details on your mail address.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ashutosh--

I have the same problem now, and I'm installing Photoshop for the very first time, along with InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines