Highlighted

Creative Cloud pops up whenever I am playing a game online

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to CC 5.1.0.407 this week, I have had non stop issues with the app constantly popping up while I'm working or if I'm in a game of League of Legends online. This did not happen previously. I tried a repair but that didn't work. I believe League of Legends uses Adobe Air in some way. 

I'm running Windows 10. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud pops up whenever I am playing a game online

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to CC 5.1.0.407 this week, I have had non stop issues with the app constantly popping up while I'm working or if I'm in a game of League of Legends online. This did not happen previously. I tried a repair but that didn't work. I believe League of Legends uses Adobe Air in some way. 

I'm running Windows 10. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just stut it down, Ctrl + w then the Quit button.

But before you do that open the CC DTA preferences and stop it from starting with the system, Launch CC at Login.

2019-10-29 23_11_21-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn’t work. CC is still popping randomly and always when League of Legends is running. I've just tried turning off all notifications but won't know until I play a game if that works. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then maybe there is something in that game you are playing that is causing this.

If it Only happens when playing that one game that must be the reason.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines