• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Programs disk space

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there have been other post similar to this but they are either really old or not specific to my issue. I am running the latest Creative Cloud Suite of programs. If I look at the C:\Program Files\Adobe there are 33 GB of files in there. In C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe there is another 22 GB. So All total I am looking at CC taking up over 50 GB of space. Please tell me this is not normal and there is something taht can be done to reclaim disk space. Thanks in Advance

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds normal, or small, and is a fraction of the total needs for serious use. If you have one of those machines with a tiny SSD it isn't suitable for serious graphics use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure you understand my issue. I am only talking about the space the program files (apps) are taking up. I have a full blown Apogee Prepress workflow on this computer as well and it only takes up 15 GB. For Adobe CC apps alone to take +50 GB of space is obscene.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I fully understand what you are saying. This seems entirely normal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines