• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud redeem codes... annual subscription for 99 EUR

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate an official response from an Adobe empolyee on this issue...

More and more sites are offering Creative Cloud 1 Year subscriptions for a ridiculous price, including this one:

https://software-codes.com/collections/adobe/products/adobe-creative-cloud-subscription-12-months

They provide a redeem code, which can be entered and activated here>

https://redeem.adobe.com/

We recieved feedback that this actually works.

questions:

Are these redeem codes provided by Adobe?  

If Sofware-Codes.com is not an official Adobe reseller, how can they obtain the codes?

What is this page? https://redeem.adobe.com/  where can users buy redeem codes?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Caveat: I am not an Adobe employee, and while some Adobe employees wander through the forums from time to time, if you need to talk to one, you have to contact Adobe. Given your question, I'd try contacting Sales.

The general rule of thumb is that if the price appears too good to be true, it is. 

Software Codes is not, as far as I am able to determien, an official Adobe partner/reseller. As such, their sale of redeem codes is suspect. They could be reselling OEM licenses, which will eventual

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caveat: I am not an Adobe employee, and while some Adobe employees wander through the forums from time to time, if you need to talk to one, you have to contact Adobe. Given your question, I'd try contacting Sales.

The general rule of thumb is that if the price appears too good to be true, it is. 

Software Codes is not, as far as I am able to determien, an official Adobe partner/reseller. As such, their sale of redeem codes is suspect. They could be reselling OEM licenses, which will eventually be caught by Adobe's genuine software checker.

You can find legal resellers at this site: https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

The redeem.adobe site is where you enter a redemption code you've purchased from an authorized reseller. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply..

I represent an Adobe Gold reseller company and so far we never had the chance to sell redemption codes.. maybe they are available in certain regions only... Can you please send a link to an authorised reseller who sells these codes?

By the way.. if the codes provided by Software Codes are not valid, why are they accepted on Adobe's website...

In our region some companies started reselling Creative Cloud All Apps codes by Software Codes.. at somewhat higher price (300-500 EUR) but still half the price than the official Adobe web store price....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He did not say the codes are invalid, he said (as a possible idea) that the dealer is re-selling codes that were issued to a valid organization... which is NOT legal, and which will, eventually, be flagged and cancelled by Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One trick is to use stolen credit card details to buy the subscription. Then, sell it. You pay $99, the seller gets $99. Soon, the original card owner notices the bills and cancels the card. The subscription stops and you have nothing. The company has moved on, perhaps with your credit card for the next bit of theft. Run away!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I'm not an Adobe employee, I can't tell you why they are being accepted, nor how they differ from buying the software directly from Adobe, nor how to purchase a redemption code from Adobe. These are all questions you will have to ask your Adobe representative/salesperson, which you should have if you represent an Adobe reseller.

I gave you a link so you could determine for yourself if this is a legitimate reseller. Neither Software Codes nor PIXEL CODES LIMITED, the owning company, comes up as an authorized reseller in Hong Kong, which is where they are based. That link also provides contact information for authorized resellers.

Beyond that, as I said, not an Adobe employee, you need to talk to ADOBE, not to participants on a user-to-user support forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We already contacted Adobe sales several times, no official statement or
reply yet.
Please delete this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Please delete this thread.

Only employees may delete messages... and I do not think this message should be deleted, so anyone else who sees the name of the vendor will know not to make a purchase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Successful trial order by our customer, 

he ordered 1Y subscription for 99 EUR, and later added another year for 99 EUR..
The result is a 2 Year subscription for 198 EUR!  It works!

image_2020_11_02T15_15_14_387Z.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to go back and read again... an ILLEGAL code may be accepted and work, but Adobe will eventually catch the fact that a code was used in a non-approved fashion, and will then block the subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines