Highlighted

Creative Cloud rejects my personal mail as valid user

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just purshased my new plan for adobe software, and everything is alright until my Creative Cloud ask me for my user mail, because its reject it in the welcome window ´cause its not an institutional mail How can I fix it? Any ideas?

Thanks Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-11 a la(s) 17.09.33.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Feature request, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud rejects my personal mail as valid user

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just purshased my new plan for adobe software, and everything is alright until my Creative Cloud ask me for my user mail, because its reject it in the welcome window ´cause its not an institutional mail How can I fix it? Any ideas?

Thanks Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-11 a la(s) 17.09.33.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Feature request, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Team or Enterprise accounts, please contact your IT dept for assistance.

For individual accounts, please log-in to your account below with your paid ID and password.  Confirm your plan is active, e-mail is verified and payment details are current.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter/return key.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 0