• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud says all my apps are up to date, but they aren't?

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud tells me all my Apps are up to date, but when I go to open my clients' XD file - I get an error saying "This was created with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it."
The only solution I have found it to delete XD and reinstall it - which is rubbish and I shouldn't have to do each time I get a new file. My Creative Cloud is set to Autoupdate. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ChiaraBar, if you do uninstall Adobe XD, are you then able to reinstall without errors?  For information on how to manage the updates for an individual membership see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/update-app.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jeff_A_Wright. 
The issue crops up again the next time my client sends me a project and I have to delete XD and reinstall it. 

I've just checked my PS and its 21.0.3 and CC says it is "Up To Date" but when I check online - the actual latest version of PS is 21.2 so it is NOT up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, the good news is you are not encountering an installation error.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html for steps you can take the next time an update is not detected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines