Creative Cloud sign out tab is grayed out! How do I sign out? I need to log in with the correct email for my paid membership.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud sign out tab is grayed out! How do I sign out? I need to log in with the correct email for my paid membership.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow below steps :

Windows :

Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.

Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.

appdata

Then navigate to Local>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete opm file.

Mac :

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete opm file.

Once you had deleted opm.db file  , launch CC desktop app and sign in

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I am doing that right now!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still grayed out!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After deleting opm.db file and when you launched Creative cloud app , did you get Sign in window ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I was able to hit sig out but now it aks me to stop syncing? I did that (I think) but I keep getting the same message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Brucgovn this fixed it for me!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it says the file is in use , follow below steps  :

Windows 7 :

Open Task manager, click on Processes tab, click on Show processes from all users, click on description field to arrange all the Processes in

Alphabetical order.

Close all the Adobe related process like AAMupdater, AAMupdater notifier, Adobe Crash demon process from Task manager.

Please also look for process named Creative Cloud,CoreSync,Armsvc if present please end the process.

Windows 8/8.1:

Launch Task Manager , click on "More Details"  option.

End all Adobe related tasks like like AAMupdater, AAMupdater notifier, Adobe Crash demon process from Task manager.

Please also look for process named Creative Cloud,CoreSync,Armsvc if present please end the process.

Mac :

Launch Activity Monitor and "Force Quit" all the process related to Adobe like Creative Cloud, CoreSync, AAMupdater, AAMupdater notifier,

Adobe Crash demon from Activity monitor.

Then try to delete opm.db file

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know the exact error message you are getting?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am not able to select "sign out" however I get a box that says this "Signing out will deactivate Creative Cloud applications you've installed, stop active file syncing, and remove fonts synced from Typekit."

I appreciate all your help by the way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Windows compute or Mac ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have turned all sync off and I have never downloaded typekit! It shows I have zero downloads!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is okay for you to remove the App and reinstall once , try below steps .

1) Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

2)

Trash Adobe Creative Cloud from Applications well.

3)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-ToFolder " option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater and OOBE.

4)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.

/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater ,Adobe Application Manager and OOBE.

5)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-pr oblems/_j...

6) Click on the below link and download Creative Cloud setup file and use the same to install the Creative Cloud Desktop application.

https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Once you had installed Creative cloud Sign in and check .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SO much! I just got it to work after following your instructions!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are most welcome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines