• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Start-Up error

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last update I have trouble starting Creative Cloud, I always receive following message (Dutch): 

AlexBoelBelgium_0-1601643248490.png

Clicking on the restart link in the blue area or using keyboard shurtcut Ctrl+Alt+R restarts and opens the app.
But on next power up it still gives the same error.

Do you have a solution for this?

Win10 (latest Update) - 64bit

Creative Cloud 5.3.0.468
Kind regards, Alex

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us the complete error message. from the screenshot it isn't readable.

Please post also the exact version of your Windows version.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AlexBoelBelgium_0-1601662426816.png

This is the windows version.

And this is the error message:

AlexBoelBelgium_1-1601662465787.png

Translated:  it takes to long to load the Creative Cloud app.
I always click on "Opnieuw Starten" which means "Start Again". This works but after a power down and restart the same error message appears again.
I uninstall Creative Cloud with the uninstaller find in Adobe Help, downloaded the last version and installed it again ... but it didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AlexBoelBelgium, thank you for posting the text of the error. I would recommend implementing the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html to remove and reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions about the solutions listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I tried out the 4 solutions mentioned in the provided link: none of them solved the problem, still got tat error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don';t really need that application Starting with your system to use any of the real Adobe software programs. So Stop it from starting with your system and stop it froom checking for updates Automatically.

You do that in the CC desktop app preferences.

2020-04-10 21_18_59-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2020-04-10 21_20_54-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Then shut down for the current session.

2020-06-27 20_03_10-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2019-10-29 08_48_01-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course that's one of the possible solutions.
But I find that overview panel very usefull and used it for years.
It worked until now, so it's up to Adobe to deliver solutions when something went wrong with their panels/apps.

OK, this support Community proposed possible solutions but isn't it time to transfer this problem to de Adobe Technical Team (or how they are called)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry you continue to encounter problems, Alex. For your next steps, please download and run the CC Log Collector tool from http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html.   Once the logs are uploaded, you can then begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so direct assistance can be provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Strange things happens ..
I run the CC Log Collector and since then sometimes (1 out of 3) the Creative Cloud App starts up correctly!
I didn't make a chat mostly due to the lack of time the last week.
But it's coming ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines