Highlighted

Creative Cloud Storage API in 2019

Engaged ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is probably not the correct forum, but I assume one doesn't exist yet. If a better place does exist feel free to move this..

It looks like that CC storage API missed its release window last year (as a dev I sympathise ).

Does anyone have a ball park of the new time line for this e.g. Q2, Q3, Q4 this year?

Very keen on using this!

Thanks,

James

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Storage API in 2019

Engaged ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is probably not the correct forum, but I assume one doesn't exist yet. If a better place does exist feel free to move this..

It looks like that CC storage API missed its release window last year (as a dev I sympathise ).

Does anyone have a ball park of the new time line for this e.g. Q2, Q3, Q4 this year?

Very keen on using this!

Thanks,

James

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you sign up for the announcement? CC Storage API

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 0
Engaged ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. But it used to say 2018 on the website and now says 2019.... Haven't seen any announcements

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider scheint es tot zu sein. Ich finde es sehr schade, dass Adobe ihre Pläne nicht umsetzt. Nun arbeite ich selber an einer Lösung, um meine Lightroom-Bilder über eine eigene Cloud per API verfügbar zu machen. Diesen Aufwand wollte ich mir eigentlich sparen.

Ich verstehe Adobe an der Stelle nicht. Sie könnten mit einem einfachen API-Zugriff viel erreichen. Ich für meine Sache hätte einige einfache aber effektive Ideen wie ich den Workflow mit Raw Bildern deutlich verbessern könnte - aber dafür bräuchte es eine API.

Ach, und was ich noch sagen wollt. Lightroom ist ein Tool für Professionelle mit vielen Bildern. Das Desktop Programm ist super, aber die Webtools sind in Bezug auf Verwaltung vieler Bilder/Videos nicht ausreichend. Schön wenn externe Entwickler dafür Web-Werkzeuge schaffen könnten.

Unfortunately, it seems to be dead. I think it's a shame that Adobe is not implementing their plans. Now I'm working on a solution myself to make my Lightroom images available via my own cloud via API. I actually wanted to save this effort. I don't understand Adobe at this point. You could do a lot with simple API access. For my case, I would have some simple but effective ideas on how I could significantly improve the workflow with raw images - but that would require an API. 

Oh, and what I want to say. Lightroom is a tool for professionals with many pictures. The desktop program is great, but the web tools are not sufficient in terms of managing many images / videos. Nice if external developers could create web tools for this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2019 1
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We urgently need this API to sync our DAM to CC. At least I would like to know a person of contact at Adobe to talk to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any specific updates? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0