Highlighted

Creative cloud sync cannot complete sync

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have 2 computer, a MacPro running an upto date version of Mojave (10.14.6) and Macbook Pro running the most recent version of Catalina (10.15.3).

Both have the most recent version of Adobe creative Cloud (5.0.0.0354).

My Creative Cloud folder on the MacPro contain around 6,000 files, all those are in sync over Creative Cloud, no problem at all, i see them on a browser from anywere.

My MacBook Pro in an other hand, won't sync properly, first it shows that there's more than 26,000 files, and it won't complete a sync cycle. I did erase the creative folder on the Macbook, repair creative cloud, erase the preferences. Nothing fix the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative cloud sync cannot complete sync

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have 2 computer, a MacPro running an upto date version of Mojave (10.14.6) and Macbook Pro running the most recent version of Catalina (10.15.3).

Both have the most recent version of Adobe creative Cloud (5.0.0.0354).

My Creative Cloud folder on the MacPro contain around 6,000 files, all those are in sync over Creative Cloud, no problem at all, i see them on a browser from anywere.

My MacBook Pro in an other hand, won't sync properly, first it shows that there's more than 26,000 files, and it won't complete a sync cycle. I did erase the creative folder on the Macbook, repair creative cloud, erase the preferences. Nothing fix the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines