• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud taking a long time to load apps (ie stalling out)

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud and several apps, such as PS2020 CC, LRC, Indesign to which I have subscribed.  When I come back to my machine after several hours and try to launch Creative Cloud, I get the spinning wheel and the error msg that the apps are taking a long time to load.  If I try to relaunch Creative Cloud, no result, so this means I am having to restart my computer at least once a day.   I am on a Mac Pro with the latest version of Catalina, ie I keep everything auto updated.  I can cope with this but it is a pain. Does anyone know a fix????

(I don't really see a relevant topic below as this is a startup issue, I think.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first try, resetting the cc app: To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines