Highlighted

Creative cloud update freezes and throws P50 error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this seems to happen a lot for what ever reason, when trying to update Photoshop and Lightroom 

using the creative cloud updater it errors out and throws this P50 error 

is there a way to just download the updates for Photoshop and lightroom without this problem? i dont really use creative cloud and it seems to be more of a pain than its worth. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative cloud update freezes and throws P50 error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this seems to happen a lot for what ever reason, when trying to update Photoshop and Lightroom 

using the creative cloud updater it errors out and throws this P50 error 

is there a way to just download the updates for Photoshop and lightroom without this problem? i dont really use creative cloud and it seems to be more of a pain than its worth. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ended up running the creative cloud cleaner and cleaning the Entire CC suite, was really worried it might wipe out everything but got lucky, not sure what all it cleans out since there are like 15 options listed. finely compleated install of CC 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

glad to hear that link helped solve your problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
awolf104 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found out you may need to do a complete cleaning of all CC products as i noticed there are several options, try minamal cleaning first and if that doesnt do the the trick go a little higher 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines