• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud update progress stuck at 5% since yesterday

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday my Creative Cloud application update progress bar is stuck at 5%. How can I restart the app and try to download again the update?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

I think this thread has the answer:

Connecting to CC - Stuck on 'Installing update..'

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and i have tried everything.. i really hope someone would help us with this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this thread has the answer:

Connecting to CC - Stuck on 'Installing update..'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2016 Jul 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helloooo! I had Adobe CC installed for WFH purposes and since the company is no longer paying for my subscription I needed to uninstall CC and go back to my classic CS5 (which I prefer).

Well, for nearly 12 hours I couldn't figure out how to uninstall CC 2015, it was stuck at 5% and my computer didnt allow me to remove any Adobe progroms from Control Panel because "Other applications that need CC were running"

I tried to end ALL Adobe processes in task manager and nothing worked. I ran clean up, and I tried to install CC 2015 from the website, and I kept getting the same error messages (that another program was running in the background - and I couldn't find it!)

The solution: Go to Windows Task Manager (ctrl alt del) >> Processes Tab >> Show processes from all users (this button is on the bottom left) - now you should be able to see ALL of the Adobe software running so you can end them and proceed with your uninstalls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem but mine is stuck at 90%  with no error warning at all.   Tried all the steps listed including turning off my antivirus & firewall. But after 5 hours am still stuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this still an issue they have not addressed 5 years later? This is frustrating because I've been trying for days now and none of the "fixes" I am finding are helping me. I think I'm just going to get my month of membership refunded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To fix the problem I just installed the earlier version - and now I am back to normal again.  Interestingly Adobe Media Encoder had the same issue so again I have installed the earlier version so am back in action again.  Photoshop is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines