Creative Cloud updated everything

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I'd make a forum post in regard to an issue I am having with the creative cloud program on my pc. I have specific versions of the software which work fine with my system with some of the versions being as old as 2019.

Recently I was having a problem with Bridge and wondered if I should update it and I proceeded to update bridge. For some reason though, it began to update everything even though I only clicked for bridge to update and I did not click "update all".

I also thought I canceled the update but while my computer was idle it updated it all.

This is really frustrating because I am going to have to go ahead and install the older versions all over again and uninstall my current versions.

Is there anything I can do to make sure this doesn't happen again? Or can an adobe employee flag this so it can be looked into and changed?

Also, I am on a PC. Windows 10.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have worse news. The old versions before 2020 are no longer available. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more