• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Updates Not Compatible

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting notices about updates for my programs however they are not compatible with my OS.  I can't upgrade or I have to purchase a lot of other software in order for them to work, such as Word and Excel.  I can't afford it and feel it's unfair that I pay the rate monthly for CC and then can't have the latest version or fixes.  Has anyone else had the problem?  If so what did you do?  I'm thinking of quicking Adobe and finding other software but I've spent years working with this product and hate having to do so. 

Thanks for any help you can give.

Patty

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS and build number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keep using the programs you have if your computer doesn't meet the current https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines