• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud wants me to install all my old programs ???

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had creative clout for a few years- I just had a payment due( I paid my dues) for the next year of creative cloutd.  Now when I open creative cloud for updates all my programs state "INSTALL" ??  So, i tried reinstalling PhotoShop, and go tthe message somthing went wrong- So I tried Lt Rm and got the same mesage.  HOWEVER- all my programs work fine?? Ideas ?? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I wrote- I contacted Adobe support- the poor fellow spent two hours trying to repair my Mac- Adobe Creative Cloud.  He deleted the App several times went into the files and Renamed- Deleted- Moved  file after file- and my Creative Cloud still says, "Install" on all my programs.  I asked him when was his shift over- He said in an hour- I told him all my programs work!!  If I run into problems I will call back.  He did suggest that I uninstall all my Creative Cloud programs and reinstall- What a pain!  My programs work, and I can update thru each program in Help where "Update" resides.  Thanks for the info!  It did not help Adobe the several times he tried.

Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the unsuccesable repair I have come up with a different thought.

I paid my yearly dues for the photo package and I think Adobe made the mistake of thinking I was a new account and have set up Adobe Creaative Cloud as a new Install.  I will recontact Adobe and go with this idea as the repeteted uninstall-reinstall several times did not help!  There is a new update and my creative Cloud does not show it at all- only  install all the programs.

Any more ideas are welcome!

Thanks

Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest not use such kind of program. In my opinion are cloud services are designed to lock us in and also all your data in the cloud is not private at all i would say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your thoughts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines