Highlighted

Creative Cloud Web - States Preparing Video yet the video doesn't play on the browser

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure someone has already asked the question, yet still have not found the answer. It does say preparing the video and then I get an icon.

Here is a video 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Web - States Preparing Video yet the video doesn't play on the browser

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure someone has already asked the question, yet still have not found the answer. It does say preparing the video and then I get an icon.

Here is a video 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be more specific. Creative Cloud is a collection of 20+ desktop, mobile and online apps. 

• Which app or service?
  • Which version #?
  • Which operating system?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0