• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud - will it ever work?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is basic.  Is there any prediction when Creative Cloud will actually do "what it says on the tin" and facilitate loading Adobe products, vs being the obstacle for doing that?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Irony sometimes helps, and sometimes doesn't. For most people the Creative Cloud app is how they install the CC apps they are using. For millions of people it works. If it doesn't work for you pelase post detailed symptoms, with your system configuration and messages in full. -- if you'd like us to try and help, that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you are referring to sarcasm actually, it is fun, yours and mine.  Facts are I made the BIG mistake of buying Photoshop Elements 2020 outright, before trying out the free trial, did that in July this year.  Yes, I've got an old MacPro (about 2012), but it runs my older PSE 11 fine.  And tried installing on an iMac that's only a couple of years ago, and it wouldn't install on that. Suggested fixes repeatedly point to Creative Cloud as the problem.  Uninstall, reinstall, cleaning operations, removing other Adobe programs, all those so called fixes indicate CC is the cause of the problem.  That is untenable. I have been told Adobe call support tends to be good, and will have to try that next.  But, irrespective of your point that CC works "for millions of people" it's patenly obvious that it doesn't for lots of people, by virtue if the volume of requests for help in making it work. Again, untenable for a program that is pivotal in getting Adobe products to work, up to and including getting those products to install in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines