• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud will not open in Windows 10 build 10122.

New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything has worked fine, Lightroom, etc. until recently but now Creative Cloud not running.  Tried reinstalling but says it is a compatibility issue and then asks me to install what I just installed.  Figure this will be addressed at some point or is it me!  Anyone else working with these Windows builds that have had this issue or found a solution?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

I can confirm that uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud fixes the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on Adobe Creative Cloud icon and then select Properties option .

Then click on Compatibility tab.

set the compatibility mode to Windows 8 and click Apply and ok ,

Then try to launch Creative Cloud app .

Right click on Adobe Creative Cloud icon and select Run as Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank your for your reply. I am actually savvy enough to have tried that.

Maybe I should take all of my cloud apps off, take off cloud and start over

again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you going to perform complete removal and reinstallation ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered the same problem this morning after updating to 10122 last night. Creative will start, then minimise immediately. Clicking on the minimised icon, results in an empty square, with a red cross in the centre. Have to use task manager to close it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud fixes the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't work for me. I have tried several times and get the same results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact error message you are getting ?

OS version ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is making me really nervous. Shouldn't Adobe work on that immediately? I want to update also, but cannot risk CC since I use it for work 24/7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this Adobe's issue?  Why should they be working to support an OS that hasn't gone Gold Disk yet?  And why would you be using an RC OS if you can't risk loosing up-time?  Odd expectations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just thought that if Windows is offering an update to all W8 users Adobe CC should be available for Windows 10, that's all, I'm a simple user, I don't know what Gold Disk and RC mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2016 Jul 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because they would like to help their customers who keep them in business. They should make this a great deal easier for the user!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I am a highly experienced user and technically-minded. The Cloud App was working fine on my computer until Windows 10 update. Now I keep getting a message "The Adobe Cloud App is missing or damaged, please install a new app." I did that and still keep getting the same message. I have uninstalled the old app, and then downloaded a new file. Still keep getting the same message. I know in the past Adobe has put out patch files that solve issues like these. I have also tried the Properties, "Compatability" selection. Still, it does not work. I think some here whose Cloud apps are working haven't received the Windows 10 update yet. I suspect, they will also have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I can still used the Adobe CC programs, but if I want to update, I have to go to the Adobe website and get updates there. It's just the App that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that none of Adobe’s fixes work for Windows 10. Adobe is remoting into my system now and has been for the past hour...no fix yet. Everything worked fine until I recently updated CC. The problem is NOT with Windows 10, but if it was...Adobe should have tested CC on Windows 10 before requesting paid members updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it does not in all cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so...this is still unresolved i am to assume? i'm still not able to open creative cloud app in win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines