• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud won't close

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been having an issue with the creative cloud desktop app where it will not completely close. Normally I would close it by going File > Exit Creative Cloud. But now when I try to close, it comes up with this:

sleekduck_0-1586662648458.png

I cannot find any updates. I tried closing every creative cloud process in task manager and have disabled automatic startup of Creative Cloud. But it just automatically opens itself and opens about a minute after I close it as well. I tried pressing quit and hide, but it still pops back open. I tried going to uninstall and repairing it. It is quite annoying to constantly have it open and it gets in the way of other things. I was wondering if there was any way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Sleekduck, my apologies for the confusion, the message you posted is the default message when you quit the Creative Cloud desktop app.  If you wish to not have the Creative Cloud desktop app running then use the Preferences, under the Gear icon, to turn off the option to open at startup.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sleekduck, my apologies for the confusion, the message you posted is the default message when you quit the Creative Cloud desktop app.  If you wish to not have the Creative Cloud desktop app running then use the Preferences, under the Gear icon, to turn off the option to open at startup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem but I don't see the gear icon on the preferences page because none of the text loads in your App. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 3.55.57 PM.png

Luckily, I just learned that the Quit button is the middle one from the above post, so now I can close the App.   Is there a Turn on Text preference?  Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now that I managed to Quit, my activity monitor shows the same Creative Cloud Processes still running.  Is this normal? Thanks.

Adobeactivity.jpg  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stupidiest experience Adobe. F you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines