• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud won't open and constantly needs repair

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a college freshman and my instructor gave us a link to adobe cc and a student plan which is $20 a month. After purchasing cc I tried to download and open the application but it says needs to be repaired because it is damged or something is missing. The application won't even open. It just always asks after I repair to re-repair and so on. I have tried uninstalling manually and reinstalling but the same problem occurs. I can't download any other applications like photoshop because it saids it needs cc to be repaired first. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't know the computer's specs, sorry. It's a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 if that helps. I have no external hard drives, just the internal and it's like 200GB. All I have are applications for school (zoom, Microsoft teams, google chrome, WebEx, audacity, discord, processing, and the adobe creative cloud that I can't get to work).

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The computer may not meet the minimum specs needed to run CC apps.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

The hard drive is definitely too small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative cloud requires a lot of computer resources  -- HD storage, CPU, RAM & GPU -- especially for graphics and video editing.  Without sufficient equipment & resources, you won't have a good experience.  Photoshop alone requires 8 GB of RAM or more, 2GB of VRAM and sufficient scratch disk space on your hard drive to accommodate large files during editing.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Recommended Photoshop Workstation -

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Photoshop-139/Hardware-Recomm...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines