• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Won't Update I get error error 303, 301, 201, p201, c301, c303

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you download Creative Cloud from the Adobe Site it gives you an out of date version and I can not get it to update so I have not been able to use the service I am paying for. please advise I get error 303, 301, 201, p201, c301, c303.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error 201 refers that you are not able to connect to the Adobe servers. Try the following

• Disable/uninstall any antivirus software you might have
  • Check and disable/uninstall any firewall software you might have
  • Try using a different network
  • Try using a different device(to see if this has to do with some setting on the said device having troubles)

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive uninstalled the virus scanner, Ive tried 3 differnt internet connections, Ill try on another compter to see if it still persist. its makes no sense that the file on the adobe site is out of date. so I can install Creative Cloud it just refuses to update or download any programs with in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bacin87, I am sorry that you are encountering so many problems utilizing your Creative Cloud for Education membership.  To utilize an individual membership you must have access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

We have never received an activation request from the computer, so if you have been able to somehow utilize Creative Cloud applications on the computer since May 10, 2020, then I would recommend reviewing the software titles installed on the computer.  One of them may be allowing access to our apps while also blocking access to Adobe servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines