Creative Cloud Won't Update Photoshop Due to "Adobe CR Daemon"

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to install the latest Photoshop update and Creative Cloud is throwing up an error, "Conflict Updating Photoshop Save and Close the Following Programs: Adobe CR Daemon"

I've already seen previous older posts about this and nothing works. I went into the Activity Monitor and closed the program. I hit continue on the error message and it still won't go away. I've tried closing Creative Cloud and restarting it after I've closed CR Daemon with no success.

What can I do to fix this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021
Have you tried restarting the computer?

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried restarting the computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked... thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. icon_biggrin.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this problem for 3 days (since update 22.4) and after many searches and various attempts I found this dialog... and this is the solution. Thank you very much Bob !2021-05-20_11-50-29.jpg.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines