• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Won't Work

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if I can get some technical support assistance with using Creative Cloud as it isn't working anymore. It simply won't open along with my other Adobe apps; Photoshop and illustrator. I recently just used these apps yesterday so I don't understand why they would simply stop working. When I try to launch the Photoshop app I will get this System error message: [The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.] After attempting to try to reinstall I find that I can't even uninstall the apps. After research, it was suggested to use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. After following the instructions I was finally able to uninstall the apps. When reinstalling the Creative Cloud it seemed like it would run after installation. Unfortunately, it simply shut down. I tried to run the app but got the same System Error. Any assistance is greatly appreciated as I use this app for my contractor business and any delays in using it will be EXTREMELY upsetting. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines