• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Suite 5.5 (Win) auf MacBook installieren / Creative Suite (Win) installing on a MacBook

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vor ca. 10 Jahren habe ich die Creative-Suit 5,5 für Windows erworben und steige nun auf Apple um. Könnte ich die Suit zum Laufen bekommen, wenn ich eine Windows-Partition mache und blöde Frage: Bekäme ich sie ohne CD überhaupt auf das MacBook und wenn das geht, wie stelle ich das an? 

Vielleicht muß man hier auf Englich kommunizieren - falls keiner antwortet mache ich noch einmel einen Anlauf auf Englisch.

Danke

Anja

[Mod: English translation]

About 10 years ago I purchased the Creative Suite CS 5.5 for Windows and am now switching to Apple. Could I get the suite to work if I made a Windows partition and the stupid question: Would I get it on the MacBook at all without a CD and if I could, how do I do it?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1 - Adobe never did support installing a Windows program on a virtual Mac partition, so you might want to find an Apple forum to ask about virtual partitions and installing Windows programs

2 - buy a USB disc drive to use with your disc programs... there is no way to download the programs from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines