Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CREATIVE SUITE FOR OS X 10.7.5 LION

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i would like to find the installer of Adobe Creative Suite for OS X Lion 10.7.5.

can someone help me with this ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Creative Suite version do you own? Do you have the disks? Did you buy direct from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have adobe creative suite 2 and 3 on disks. i have bought it directly from Adobe. It has to be installed on a Intel Mac Pro 1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite 2 and Creative Suite 3 are dead. They can no longer be activated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thats a pitty. But i should be able to use the disks for installing? i have tried that but it won't activate using a wired internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even if it installs the issue is that servers that did the activation are dead and no longer live. So the program won't run as it won't be able to activate. You need to plan and decide to acquire newer versions of the software. Nothing can be done to use CS2 and CS3

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines