• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CreativeCloud installation, fails, stalls, crashes or freezes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help installing CreativeCloud. Over 10 attempts of uninstalling, repairing and reinstalling but to no avail. Also did a PRAM reset; no luck. The CC installation starts off normally, then every single time stalls at 18%. Doesn't even Force Quit. I have to stop the processing from the Activity Monitor to get a brand new start. 

Tech specs: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6

BTW, also ran the CC Cleaner tool as demonstrated in this page (no luck): https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Update: Downloaded CC 2018 (or so I think... doesn't state the year) And it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Downloaded CC 2018 (or so I think... doesn't state the year) And it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But now Typekit keeps loading... loading... loading. And the fonts that I need to work with are gone 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines